Ted's Gift & Jewelry

Click here to edit subtitle






Ted's was started by Ted Polczak in 1959 in Mexico, NY and the store moved to Pulaski, NY shortly after. Edson Setzer purchased the store in 1989 after working for Ted for ten years. Mike and Edson both have over 30 years at Ted's Gift & Jewelry! They each have extensive training in jewelry setting and advanced engraving and have been at their present location since 1976.